Viewing Transactions by Payment Method
Within the Portal, you have the ability to filter your transaction search by credit card type.
- You must have Full Access to Reporting to view the Transaction Report.
How do I view my transactions by payment method?
- Within the Portal go to Reporting/Analysis > Transaction Report.
- Pick a start and end for your search at the top left hand side of your screen.
- To the right of your date range, you will see a drop down for Card Types. Select the card type you wish to view.
- Click ‘Refresh.’
Good to know:
- At the bottom of the Transaction Report, you have a sum of approved and declined transaction sales per credit card type.
- Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit transactions will be counted within Visa and Mastercard transactions.
- To help you with reconciliation you can use the Daily Activity Report for a higher level view per payment type.