WHAT IS THE DASHBOARD?
This section pertains to visualizing your donation data. Our dashboard is designed to save you time from having to dig into your donation data. It is instead streamlined to optimize your fundraising strategies.
WHAT YOU CAN SEE ON THIS PAGE
- On this page, you can see KPIs from any Branch, Campaign, or Platform. These KPIs are visualized within the following sections (as shown in Figure 1):
- Donations KPIs: displays the amount raised this year, amount raised this month, and average donation amount.
- Constituents KPIs: displays the total number of donors, total number of contacts, and total number of active contacts.
- Acquisition KPIs: displays the number or new donors this month, number of new donors this year, and number of new constituents this year.
- Retention KPIs: displays the number of returning donors, the total amount donated by these returning donors, and the retention rate.
- Money Raised Graph: visually displays the amount raised over time for each year.
- Campaigns: displays the campaign name, fiscal year-to-date fund contribution, amount raised per campaign, campaign target goal, total donors per campaign, and campaign start date.
- Top Donors: displays your top 10 all-time donors.
- Recent Transaction: displays your last 10 transactions.
You can click on some of the KPIs in the dashboard to bring up details about them as shown in Figure 2.
Within the Donations KPIs section:
Click on Raised This Year to show a pop-up with a summarized grid of all transactions this year. Click on the arrows at the bottom of this pop-up to move between the pages of the grid.
Click on Raised This Month to show a pop-up with a summarized grid of all transactions this month. Click on the arrows at the bottom of this pop-up to move between the pages of the grid.
VISUALIZING YOUR DONATIONS OVER TIME
Every donation entered into Micharity is visually displayed to you on the dashboard in the Money Raised section. Every year is represented in a different color. Click on the button corresponding to the required year to hide or show it from this graph; by default, your past 3 years of data stored in Micharity will be shown here. Hover your mouse over any month within this graph to see a summary or all donations collected (for each year) during that month as shown in Figure 3
VIEWING MORE DETAILS ABOUT EACH CAMPAIGN
Steps to viewing more details about each campaign on your dashboard:
- Click on the Dashboard tab and scroll to the campaigns section as shown in Figure 4.
Please note that campaigns are covered in the Campaign Management module of the user guide.
VIEWING YOUR TOP 10 DONORS
Steps to viewing your top 10 donors on your dashboard:
- Click on the Dashboard tab and scroll to the bottom of the page to see your top 10 lifetime donors as shown in Figure 5.
Please note that clicking on the constituent name will take you to their profile within the CRM.
VIEWING YOUR LAST 10 TRANSACTIONS
Steps to viewing your last 10 transactions on your dashboard:
- Click on the Dashboard tab and scroll to the bottom of the page to see your last 10 transactions as shown in Figure 6.
Please note that clicking on the receipt number will open a pop-up with more details about this donation.
Also note that clicking on the constituent name will take you to their profile within the CRM.
The actions buttons beside each transaction give you quick actions that can be made on each transaction. These actions are covered in the Donations and Recurring Donations module of the user guide.